For an ultrasound examination, you need an accompanying letter from your family doctor or a specialist doctor. If your family doctor sends you then the ultrasound will be free of charge. You have to make an appointment for the ultrasound examination beforehand.
Our clinic can perform the following ultrasound examinations:
- gynecological ultrasound
- pregnancy I trimester ultrasound screening (NT screening)
- ultrasound screening for the second trimester of pregnancy
With family doctors’ accompanying letter we perform:
- thyroid ultrasound examination
- soft tissue ultrasound examination
- breast ultrasound examination
- ultrasound of the abdominal and pelvic area
- doppler ultrasound
We are always happy to answer any questions about the ultrasound scans we perform.